I have specifically provided services for the following:
- Brain injury
- Cognitive Impairments
- Early Intervention
- Motor Speech Disorders/Apraxia
- Parent/Caregiver Training
- Autism and related disorders
How I became a NAET practitioner:
I have suffered from mild food allergies as well as seasonal allergies for years. When I was 18 years old I developed hand eczema and my dermatologist prescribed steroid cream to control my breakouts. This was only a temporary treatment and my skin began to become thin from the cream. I was constantly scratching and my hands would bleed. It became very difficult to work in the hospital as all the hand washing made my skin very raw and I was in constant pain.
My aunt introduced me to NAET in 2007. She received treatments and was impressed by the results. I began my NAET studies in March of 2007 where I was amazed by its effectiveness. I was able to treat my hand eczema and for 7 years now I no longer suffer from eczema. I was also able to treat my dust allergy, egg & dairy allergy, and cat allergy. I have also successfully treated my husband for his knee pain and my children for eczema & food allergies. I have also had success losing weight by combining NAET treatments and health supplements. I love practicing NAET and helping others eliminate their allergies.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (University of Manitoba, 1999).
- Masters of Science Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (University of North Dakota, 2002).
- NAET Coursework (Allergy & Pain Clinic, Buena Park, California, 2007)
- Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist (Children’s Hospital, 2002-Present)
- Private Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist (2003-Present)
- Private NAET Practitioner (March 2007-Present)
The following are a list of classes that Aileen has taken with Dr. Devi Nambudripad in Buena Park, California at her clinic:
- Autism, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Balancing Organs, Balancing Meridians, Trauma Release, Hair loss
- Eczema, Dermatitus, Acne, Yeast/Candidiasis
Aileen Smith, M.S, CCC-SLP
Basic: Licensed medical practitioner has learned to evaluate, locate and eliminate food and environmental allergies. – 3/06
Advanced I: NAET Basic trained practitioner has learned to eliminate combination treatments,complicated NAET cases, commonly seen cellular blockages, exercise induced allergies, and person to person allergies. – 7/07
Advanced II A: Autism, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia – 10/07
Advanced II K: Balancing Organs, Balancing Meridians, Trauma Release, Hair Loss – 7/07
Advanced II L: Eczema, Dermatitus, Acne, Yeast/Candidiasis – 7/07
Advanced II T: All About Inflammation – 7/13
Advanced II P: Immune Modulation Technique – 7/15
Advanced II Z: Managing Eye Disorders through NAET – 7/15
NAET Symposium October 2010, July 2013, July 2015