I have been a licensed pediatric speech-language pathologist for 21 years in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
My services are for children between the ages of 10 months to 17 years of age.
Goals are chosen with the family and homework is provided at each appointment.
I am located in River Park South in St. Vital.
I have specifically provided services for the following:
- Brain injury
- Cognitive Impairments
- Early Intervention
- Motor Speech Disorders/Apraxia
- Parent/Caregiver Training
- Autism and related disorders
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (University of Manitoba, 1999).
- Masters of Science Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (University of North Dakota, 2002).
- Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist (Children’s Hospital, 2002-Present)
- Private Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist (2003-Present)
Aileen Smith, M.S, CCC-SLP (R)